I want to download a single sermon. What is the best way to do this?
Under each sermon description is a button that says, “Download”. Click the “Download” button and save the Sermon to your desktop. Alternately, you can right-click on your mouse and choose, “Save File As” to save the mp3 to your desktop.
What should I do if I want to download a group of sermons?
In order to download multiple sermons at once, we have provided the option of adding sermons to a free download cart. After selecting sermons and submitting your email address, the system will automatically “zip” your files and email them to the address you have designated. You may add up to 10 sermons per free download cart. Follow the steps below:
- Select the sermons you wish to download for free by clicking “Add to Download Cart” under each sermon description.
- You may add up to 10 sermons per free download cart
- The number of sermons in your cart is located at the top-right of the page in a box titled “Download Collection.”
- At any time, you may view the sermons in your cart by clicking the link “View Cart” in the the box located at the top-right of the page titled “Download Collection.”
- When you have finished adding sermons to your cart, click “Download Cart Now.”
- Review the sermons in your free download cart
- Enter your email address in the field labeled “Email Address”
- Click Send
- Check your inbox in 5-10 minutes (it could be longer if there is a large group of files)
- Consider making a donation to MLJ Trust to support continued availability of sermons for free download
My download email didn’t arrive. What should I do?
- Check your spam filter. This may or may not be the same folder as your Junk Mail folder.
- Wait up to 5-10 minutes as the zipping process can take time
How do I download a sermon directly to my iOS device (iPod, iPhone, iPad)?
According to Apple, a documented limitation of iOS is that it will not allow a user to download an MP3 file directly to the device. Therefore, we recommend that you download sermons to your desktop or laptop computer and then add them to iTunes. Once you sync your iOS device with iTunes, the sermons you have downloaded will be accessible on the device.
Can you tell me more about Dr. Lloyd-Jones?
David Martyn Lloyd-Jones (20 December 1899 – 1 March 1981) was a Welsh Protestant minister, preacher and medical doctor who was influential in the Reformed wing of the British evangelical movement in the 20th century. For almost 30 years, he was the minister of Westminster Chapel in London.
Lloyd-Jones was well known for his style of expository preaching, and the Sunday morning and evening meetings at which he officiated drew crowds of several thousand, as did his Friday evening Bible studies.
Lloyd-Jones preached for the last time on 8 June 1980 at Barcombe Baptist Chapel. After a lifetime of work, he died peacefully in his sleep at Ealing on 1 March 1981.
Since his death, there have been various publications regarding Lloyd-Jones and his work, most popularly a biography in two volumes by Iain Murray.
To read more about Dr. Lloyd-Jones, watch an interview with him and watch a brief documentary on his life, please visit this page: http://www.mljtrust.org/meet-mlj/
I’m not seeing an answer for my question -- how can I get help?
For questions not address here or elsewhere on our site, we invite you to contact us at http://www.mljtrust.org/contact-us/